Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Need I say more; these are the best in the World :-) !
Make and share this Dave's World Famous Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Hard boil eggs.
- Slice in half lengthwise.
- Separate yolks from whites.
- Mash yolks; mix with mayonnaise and 3 dashes of Durkee's Red Hot (or similar like Texas Pete; do not use Tabasco).
- Mince green onion and mix with yolk mixture.
- Spoon into egg white hollows.
- Sprinkle Sweet Paprika over eggs (or try smoked paprika).
Unbelievably simple and delicious, I also reduced the hot sauce by about a third too!
Made one small change (well, small for me, anyway!) when making these deviled eggs ~ I reduced the amount of hot sauce by a third, & the eggs were just right for the 4 of us (shared some with a neighbor couple)! Very much enjoyed! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current round of Pick A Chef]