adena mangis's Note:
This is a OAMC recipe from Fix, Freeze, Feast. It makes 3 meals 4 servings each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except chicken. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes stirring frequently. Cool sauce.
- 3While sauce cools. Divide chicken evenly between 3 one gallon freezer bags.
- 4Divide sauce evenly over chicken. Seal and freeze.
- 5To cook thaw one entree in refrigerator. Prepare grill and cook chicken turning every 5 minutes until cooked through.
- 6Baste chicken with sauce frequently. Do not baste during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dave's Swamp Blues BBQ Chicken OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 645.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: