Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Dad created this very "Special" alcoholic beverage that everyone in our family just loves! It's made with Wink or generic Grapefruit Soda, OJ, Imperial whiskey and maraschino cherry juice over ice. You could frappe the drink if you want. He also serves them in brandy sniffer glasses. *Note: Cooking time is None.
- 1 cup ice (crushed)
- 2 ounces whiskey (Imperial)
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit soda (or Wink, Do Not Substitute with any other soda)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 -2 maraschino cherry
- Add ice to 16 ounce glass.
- Pour whiskey, Wink, orange juice, juice in glass and stir to mix.
- Add maraschino cherry juice and top with a cherry. Enjoy!
This is absolutely delicious! It also looks stunning, like a beautiful sunset. Also I just admitted the alcohol and it was a delicious non-alcoholic drink! I will be making these again and again.