Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice dry rub for ribs.
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 tablespoon onion powder
- Mix all ingredients well and rub on ribs or any other meat you wish to grill or roast.
Used on chicken tenders and you've got this gone on, but let's get our priorities straight, okay. Dave's the designated cook and housework makes you ugly.