Recipe by David
Simply delicious! Very quick and easy to make! Everyone will think you cooked for hours, don't tip them off.
Top Review by Anu
Nice, light pasta dish. I used red chili powder instead of crushed red peppers, and chedder cheese instead of parmesan, and it turned out very tasty! You can also add some chopped green bell peppers to the sauce for that extra crunch.
- 1 lb capellini or 1 lb spaghetti
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 -6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ounce fresh basil, chopped
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Olive oil to large skillet, warm using medium heat.
- Saute garlic and crushed red pepper together about 5 minutes until garlic is golden.
- Add tomatoes, pepper, and salt, continue to cook until tomatoes are tender 10-15 minutes .
- Add Fresh Basil cook 5 additional minutes.
- Pasta should be cooked"Al Dente" and well drained.
- Combine all ingredients and serve hot topped with 1/2 oz of imported shredded Parmesan Cheese.