Simply delicious! Very quick and easy to make! Everyone will think you cooked for hours, don't tip them off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add Olive oil to large skillet, warm using medium heat.
- 2Saute garlic and crushed red pepper together about 5 minutes until garlic is golden.
- 3Add tomatoes, pepper, and salt, continue to cook until tomatoes are tender 10-15 minutes .
- 4Add Fresh Basil cook 5 additional minutes.
- 5Pasta should be cooked"Al Dente" and well drained.
- 6Combine all ingredients and serve hot topped with 1/2 oz of imported shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dave's Perfect Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.9
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 616.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 16.7 g