Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
We have been making various flavored hot chocolate for our late evening treat. One night he made this and well it is really really good :)
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 -2 ounce milk
- 1 cup water, boiled
- place the first 4 ingredients in a large mug and stir.
- add the hot water to fill the cup
- stir till melted and well blended.
This reminds me of eating a hot peanut butter cup! Very tasty. I think I'm going to top it off with a little whipped cream for fun. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet/Swiss Miss.
Delicious drink - when reading the recipe I wasn't sure about the honey but it really goes well with the other flavours! I might use more milk next time, to get an even richer drink. Thanks for a lovely recipe!
Liked this yummy drink. Only used 1 tsp of peanut butter first go round...will use 2 tsp next time. (: Thanks for posting alleycatb.