1/1 Photo of Dave's Newly Famous Pickapeppa Crock Pot Roast
7 hrs 15 mins
Flavor Dave!'s Note:
This was my 1st attempt at THIS roast and fell in love with it! Some guy at the grocery store gave me the tip for PickaPeppa sauce that I'd never used and it was AWESOME!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 lbs marbled rump roast
- 5 ounces Pickapeppa Sauce
- 1 large red onion (cut into 1/8ths, then sliced)
- 1 bunch carrot (6, opt'l ( bag baby carrots) (optional)
- 8 garlic cloves (crushed or pressed)
- 1 bunch celery (6)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sage
- 6 skinned and sliced potatoes (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- salt & pepper
- 1Heat crock pot to Warm (10-12 hrs) Low (7-8 hrs).
- 2Cut up red onion, carrots, celery and potatoes and put all of it EXCEPT 1/2 THE ONION in bottom of crock pot with 1/4 cup water.
- 3Place roast on top of veggies.
- 4Crush and press garlic over roast.
- 5Put other 1/2 of onion atop the roast.
- 6Chop cilantro and surround atop/around roast.
- 7Sprinkle sage atop roast.
- 8Gently disperse entire 5oz PickaPeppa sauce all over roast and around edge of veggies.
- 9Cook according to time allotted above.
- 10Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dave's Newly Famous Pickapeppa Crock Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.4
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 283.5 mg
- Sodium 268.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 79.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: