Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and good... no, really good!
Make and share this Dave's Layered Nacho Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) canhot chili (with or without beans)
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheese
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8 inch glass baking dish.
- Layer entire can of chili over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over chili.
- Bake at 450 degrees until cheese on top is melted and serve with tortilla chips!
- Refrigerate left-overs.
This is one of our favorite dips. I used chili with beans and 2 cups of the cheese. Served with Tostitos baked scoops. Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef.