Recipe by Axe
This is a homemade version of the Patented 'Sun's Soup'. This soup is especially for Lung Cancer patients, however anyone who wants to super boost their immune system should give it a try. Take 1 cup per day for five days. Two days off, then repeat. The flavor is NOT good! So feel free to use spices (preferably hot spices and/or curry) to add some flavor. Many people prefer this soup pureed in a blender. Refrigerate surplus after eating
- 1⁄2 lb shiitake mushroom (or 1 oz. dried)
- 1⁄2 lb maitake mushroom (or 1 oz. dried)
- 1⁄2 lb oyster mushroom (or 1 oz. dried)
- 1⁄4 lb dried mung beans
- 1⁄4 lb dried lentils
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 heads garlic
- 3 large carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 liters purified water
- sea salt or soya sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Presoak lentils & mung beans overnight, rinse & strain
- Presoak dried mushrooms until soft (30 minutes) in purified water
- Peel & crush garlic - wait 10 minutes - cut into small pieces
- In a big pot, lightly saute onions, leeks and garlic in olive oil
- Add water from mushrooms + some to make up 2 litres
- Add garlic & all remaining ingredients.
- Cook at slight boil (active simmer) for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste.