Recipe by DiWriter
After a trip to Costco, my husband decided that he wanted a different approach to pork. So he came up with this. It's easy and delicious
- 6 pork loin chops (thick-cut, 2 inches)
- 4 onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season pork with salt, pepper and paprika.2.
- Rub each chop with a generous amount of mustard.
- Place into 13x9 baking dish, layered with onions - (ie: onions, pork, more onions).
- Drizzle with honey.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 150.