Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
After a trip to Costco, my husband decided that he wanted a different approach to pork. So he came up with this. It's easy and delicious
- 6 pork loin chops (thick-cut, 2 inches)
- 4 onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season pork with salt, pepper and paprika.2.
- Rub each chop with a generous amount of mustard.
- Place into 13x9 baking dish, layered with onions - (ie: onions, pork, more onions).
- Drizzle with honey.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 150.
Pretty good! I also used fewer onions. I didnt have brown mustard so I used Zesty mustard. This made a good meal. Thanks for sharing.
Really good flavor. I used fewer onions than the recipe called for and changed up the seasoning a little, but overall it was a good meal.
We liked these pork chops very much but felt quite a lot of the mustard ended up on the onions and kind of overpowed them. I was looking for a way to do potatoes and decided to add them to the onions, it worked out very well, except next time I will use less mustard, it was very strong on the onions and potato. The chops were very very tender. I will make them again.