Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Taken from Chef2Chef Recipe Club. This is perfect for pork back ribs! It's grilling Time!!!
Make and share this Dave's BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, chopped finely
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup peaches or 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and blend thoroughly until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to just a boil.
- Chill and store ina glass jar in the refrigerator.