Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Jane magazine. Great crepe recipe, make it sweet or savory. Fill with caramelized onions and Gruyere; honey, walnuts and butter; cream cheese and chicken sausage; ham and cheese; etc for a great meal. for sweet crepes, add: 2 Tbsp sugar 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (preferably whole)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- In a large bowl, gradually whisk the milk and water into the flour.
- Whisk in eggs and then the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a pan over medium-high and coat with butter.
- Add 1/3 cup of the batter and angle the pan to form an even layer of batter.
- Cook until slightly brown, about 2 minutes, then flip and cook a minute longer.
- Stuff, fold in half, then fold again into triangular pockets.