Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My brother Dave came up with this one. It disappears like magic at any party! I always double the recipe. Most of the ingredients are in your pantry and refrigerator all the time. If you can’t find MexiCorn, you can use a 14 oz. can of whole kernel corn, drained, and add ¼ cup chopped sweet red pepper or roasted red pepper from a jar.
- 11 ounces mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Pour into shallow oven-proof serving dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos.
- Serves 4 - 6 as an appetizer.