My brother Dave came up with this one. It disappears like magic at any party! I always double the recipe. Most of the ingredients are in your pantry and refrigerator all the time. If you can’t find MexiCorn, you can use a 14 oz. can of whole kernel corn, drained, and add ¼ cup chopped sweet red pepper or roasted red pepper from a jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Pour into shallow oven-proof serving dish.
- 3Bake 30 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos.
- 5Serves 4 - 6 as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dave's Baked Corn Dip
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 1167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 14.1 g