Dave and Buster's Cheeseburger Pizza
- Dip the pizza dough in flour and roll out the pizza dough to form a 10- to 11-inch circle. Place on a pan that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Mix the ketchup and mustard. Ladle on ketchup/mustard mixture and spread almost to edges.
- Place cheeseburger cheese evenly over pizza.
- Place the chargrilled diced burger, pickles, red onions and the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 450 degrees F for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- When the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and place the following items on top evenly to the edges: spicy ketchup, crispy crumbled bacon bits, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, diced onions.
- NOTES: The American cheese is a mixture of yellow and white shredded American cheeses, mixed with a pinch of seasoning (use your favorite type).