My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 8 -10 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 3/4 cup American cheese, shredded mixture
- 1 cup ground beef, grilled and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons kosher pickles, slices (julienned)
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Dip the pizza dough in flour and roll out the pizza dough to form a 10- to 11-inch circle. Place on a pan that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- 2Mix the ketchup and mustard. Ladle on ketchup/mustard mixture and spread almost to edges.
- 3Place cheeseburger cheese evenly over pizza.
- 4Place the chargrilled diced burger, pickles, red onions and the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 450 degrees F for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 5When the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and place the following items on top evenly to the edges: spicy ketchup, crispy crumbled bacon bits, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, diced onions.
- 6NOTES: The American cheese is a mixture of yellow and white shredded American cheeses, mixed with a pinch of seasoning (use your favorite type).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dave and Buster's Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: