Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I prepared this for my family tonight and really enjoyed it. I would suggest doubling the sauce if you like saucy pizza. I actually pan fried the beef since it is below zero here today and it worked fine. I made New York-Style Pizza Crust #15194
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 8 -10 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard
- 3⁄4 cup American cheese, shredded mixture
- 1 cup ground beef, grilled and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons kosher pickles, slices (julienned)
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onions
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon spicy ketchup
- 1 tablespoon real crispy bacon bits
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- Dip the pizza dough in flour and roll out the pizza dough to form a 10- to 11-inch circle. Place on a pan that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Mix the ketchup and mustard. Ladle on ketchup/mustard mixture and spread almost to edges.
- Place cheeseburger cheese evenly over pizza.
- Place the chargrilled diced burger, pickles, red onions and the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 450 degrees F for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- When the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and place the following items on top evenly to the edges: spicy ketchup, crispy crumbled bacon bits, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, diced onions.
- NOTES: The American cheese is a mixture of yellow and white shredded American cheeses, mixed with a pinch of seasoning (use your favorite type).