1/2 Photos of Daughter's Banana Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is my daughter's recipe. She makes the best Banana Bread that I have ever had. It is so moist and it has wonderful banana flavor because she uses bananas that are almost gone by--never uses normal ones. That is why her bread is so good. Also, all her ingredients are at room temperature before she mixes it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- 3Whisk together the flour, salt, soda, and powder; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl beat on high speed for 2-3 minutes the butter, and sugar.
- 5Beat in the flour mixture till blended and is the consistency of brown sugar.
- 6Gradually beat in the eggs.
- 7Fold in the bananas and nuts till combined.
- 8Put into a greased and floured bread pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until bread tests done.
- 9Cool pan on rack for 5-10 minutes.
- 10Take out and cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daughter's Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2329.4
- Calories from Fat 1004
- Total Fat 111.6 g
- Saturated Fat 46.0 g
- Cholesterol 585.8 mg
- Sodium 3046.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 303.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 154.4 g
- Protein 40.9 g