Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my daughter's recipe. She makes the best Banana Bread that I have ever had. It is so moist and it has wonderful banana flavor because she uses bananas that are almost gone by--never uses normal ones. That is why her bread is so good. Also, all her ingredients are at room temperature before she mixes it.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, soda, and powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat on high speed for 2-3 minutes the butter, and sugar.
- Beat in the flour mixture till blended and is the consistency of brown sugar.
- Gradually beat in the eggs.
- Fold in the bananas and nuts till combined.
- Put into a greased and floured bread pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until bread tests done.
- Cool pan on rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Take out and cool on rack.
This banana bread is incredible. I have made it several times for my daughter's family and they absolutely love it. Today I will be making it for us!
Hugs from ME