1/1 Photo of Dates 'n Stuff Apples
1 hr 5 mins
Baked apples that you can bake along side your pork roast or chicken...or anything else or nothing else. A good old fashioned, not microwaved, apple dessert that the whole family will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine dates, granola, walnuts, sugar, 1 Tbsp of orange juice, margarine, lemon juice, orange peel, and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2Core apples, set in 9 inch round baking dish.
- 3Fill cavities with date mixture, dividing equally.
- 4Combine remaining 1/4 cup orange juice with water, pour around apples in dish.
- 5Cover with foil, bake in 350 oven 30 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and continue baking about 15 minutes longer, or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- 7Serve warm or cold drizzled with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dates 'n Stuff Apples
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: