Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
This ultra-simple hors d'oeuvre recipe is a big hit at any party! Sweet, Savoury, and Bacony all in one - who could ask for anything more?! Can make day before, store in fridge, and reheat in oven when ready.
- Slice each olive length wise.
- Stuff one date into each olive.
- Wrap each pairing with 1/2 slice Bacon and hold in place with toothpick.
- Bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (saves on clean-up!) in 350 degree oven until bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Serve and bask in the praise!