1/3 Photos of Datemaki (Sweet Rolled Omelette)
Date-maki is a sweet rolled omelette and is one of the foods that is served on Japanese New Year. It is easy to prepare by using egg and ground fish meat. The soft fish cake is known as hanpen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put hanpen fish cake in blender and chop well.
- 2Add sugar, salt, soy sauce, and eggs and stir well.
- 3Pour the egg mixture into a flat baking pan which is slightly oiled.
- 4Put the pan in 250°F oven for 15 minutes.
- 5Take the omelet out from the pan when it's still hot.
- 6Put the omelet on top of a bamboo mat and roll it.
- 7Leave it until cools.
- 8Remove the bamboo mat and cut the omelet into half inch slices.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Datemaki (Sweet Rolled Omelette)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 528.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: