A lovely addition to any holiday cookie tray!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour and baking powder together.
- 2Cream the butter; add the sugar gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
- 3Add the eggs; then add water and flour, beating until smooth.
- 4Add nuts and dates.
- 5Turn into two 8"x8"x2" greased pans, spreading the dough out very thin.
- 6Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool and cut into 1"x2" strips.
- 8Remove from pan and dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g