1/6 Photos of Date Raisin Squares - Microwave
As good as any baked in the oven and quicker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine dates, water, raisins and lemon juice in 4 cup measure.
- 3Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at high 4-6 minutes or until boiling.
- 4Stir every 2 minutes.
- 5Dates should be soft.
- 6Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- 7Uncover and cool to lukewarm, stirring occasionally.
- 9Combine first 5 dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- 10Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 11Press half firmly into 8 inch square microwave baking dish.
- 12Spread with date filling.
- 13Sprinkle with remaining crumble mixture, patting down lightly.
- 14Microwave at medium high for 9 minutes, rotating every 3 minutes, (not necessary if you have a rotating plate) remove from microwave and cover with aluminum foil.
- 15Let stand covered directly on counter for 10 minutes.
- 16Uncover and cool completely on wire rack.
- 17Cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date Raisin Squares - Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (1103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g