Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
have not tried this yet..but want to
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dates
- 12 ounces white candy coating
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy pan, combine the butter, sugar, and milk -- cook and stir over low heat till sugar is dissolved.bring to a boil, boil and stir for 4 minutes.
- Add dates, boil and stir for 1 minute.remove from heat, stir in candy coating and marshamllows.till melted.beat till smooth.
- Add pecans and vanilla.beat with wooden spoon till glossy --
- Pour into buttered 13x9 pan --
- let stand at room temperature overnight.