Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This wonderful appetizer is delicious served with crackers or thin slices of bread.
- 1 cup cooked kidney bean
- 1⁄2 cup ground cashews
- 3 tablespoons crystallized honey
- 2 teaspoons dates, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine cooked beans and dates in a food mill until paste like.
- Add remaining ingredients by hand and stir until combined thoroughly.
- Refrigerate but do not freeze. Serve with crackers or bread.