Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe brings back memories of G'ma's cookie jar. We didn't care what kind of cookie was in there , but these were one of our favorites because it was different and you couldnt buy them. I love dates to me they are like candy. I hope you enjoy these "blasts from the past". These are a very moist cookie so don't overbake.
- Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients then add oats and nuts.
- Spoon about 1-inch balls on greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with fork dipped in flour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.