Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
perfectly sweet and nutty muffins :)
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup brazil nut
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup soy cream (or soy milk)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 1 cup dates
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- soak dates and raisins for few hours, then mix them with soy cream/milk in food processor, add maple syrup/honey to taste, mix until it is smooth.
- add peanuts and brazil nuts; either mix them in or leave them just chopped - I like to mix peanuts and leave brazil nuts chopped; they add crunchiness;) Mix in tablesp oil.
- in another bowl, mix oats and flour, baking powder and soda. I also usually add a tablesp flax seeds (ground).
- mix the two bowls, put into muffin pan.
- bake around 30 minutes at 190°C.
- when they're done, leave them in the pan a little before taking them out-they go out easier.
- And then enjoy;).