Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These chewy macaroons make quick and easy gifts for the holidays.
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine flour, salt, and coconut.
- Stir in condensed milk.
- Fold in dates and walnuts.
- Mixture will be very stiff.
- Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.