Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a Wonderful Date bread that also makes a nice fruit cake that is not overpowering in taste. It does solves both cravings.
- Cut dates and soak in boiling water about 15 minutes.
- Do not use a miker - put all ingredients into bowl, add dates and water.
- Mix thouroughly,.
- Spray pans with cooking spray. This can also be make as cupcakes(do not spray).
- Fill pans 1/3 full or cupcakes a little over half.
- Bake at 350 until bread will bounce back from touch. About 35 minutes.
- If cupcakes about 15 - 18 minutes.
- 2 Breads, or 2 dz. cupcakes.
- Fruit Cakes.
- Double date bread mix and add Fruit Cake Mix, top with Cherries.
- Bake as Date Break or cupcakes.
- 4 Breads, or 4 dz cupcakes.