1/7 Photos of Date Nut Bread
1 hr 5 mins
This is a moist bread. I serve it as a desert! My daughter does not like raisins so I have made this bread increasing the dates to 12 oz and eliminating the raisins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare a loaf pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- 3Combine dates, nuts and raisins; sprinkle with baking soda.
- 4Pour 1 cup of boiling water over all of this.
- 5Cover the bowl and set aside while mixing remaining ingredients.
- 6In another bowl, with a pastry blender, mix the flours, sugar, Splenda, baking powder, egg and egg white.
- 7Combine the date mixture with the flour mixture, mix well.
- 8Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted off center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g