- 1 cup graham flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup molasses, dark
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar substitute
- 2 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup dates, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 7 ingredients in bowl and blend at low speed for about 1 minute.
- Add egg whites, molasses and margarine to mixture and blend at medium speed about 1 minute.
- Add dates and mix lightly with spoon.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.