Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a tasty & easy snack, its a must side dish on tea parties.
- 250 g dates
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cream
- 10 digestive biscuits (crushed by hand)
- almonds, for garnishing
- Remove seeds from dates.
- Heat butter in a sauce pan, add dates & orange juice till it soften.
- Remove from stove and add crushed digestive biscuits, bring it to room temperature.
- Add fresh cream.
- Spread the mixture on a pie dish and garnish with almonds.
- Refrigerate, serve chilled or as is.