Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are just good.
- 1⁄2 cup room temperature butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- frosted flakes (about two cups)
- Combine the butter sugars and salt and beat until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla, beat well again.
- Add the dry sifted ingredients, and combine.
- Fold in the nuts and dates until evenly throughout.
- Drop batter by the teaspoonful onto crushed frosted flakes, than place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sometimes I just put the crushed flakes on the bottom, and sometimes I coat them all over, try them both ways to see how you enjoy them. It might take more than two cups crushed cereal.
Great tasting fast cooky. Will make again Thanks Dinglebop