Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that belonged to my Grandmother and has now been passed down to me from my mother.
Make and share this Date Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together the first 3 ingrediants.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Best baked in a 7 x 11 pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut into bars, roll in powdered sugar.
I left out the nuts and added in extra dates. My whole family really enjoyed the treat. It was delicious. Also, the first time I made it, I didn't have the proper sized pan, so I baked it in a pie dish, and it came out great!