Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cake like,small cookie that is sweet enough to satisify. It came from an old 1937 Detroit times cook book. I double it and bake on cookie sheet. I could see this cut in larger pieces and served topped with whipped cream.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs until light and add to butter and sugar.
- Beat hard.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- take half of flour and roll dates& walnuts, then mix well.
- Bake in square tin 20 minutes.
- when done cut in oblong pieces and roll in powdered sugar.