Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cake like,small cookie that is sweet enough to satisify. It came from an old 1937 Detroit times cook book. I double it and bake on cookie sheet. I could see this cut in larger pieces and served topped with whipped cream.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs until light and add to butter and sugar.
- Beat hard.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- take half of flour and roll dates& walnuts, then mix well.
- Bake in square tin 20 minutes.
- when done cut in oblong pieces and roll in powdered sugar.