Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe from All Bran's Australian website, slightly edited to avoid beating egg whites.
Make and share this Date and Spice Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Place All-Bran® and milk in a large bowl and stand for 5 minutes until softened.
- Beat in eggs, margarine, honey and dates.
- Sift flour and spices together.
- Stir in the sugar and add to the All-Bran® mixture, being careful not to over beat.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased muffin tray and sprinkle each muffin with some All-Bran® cereal.
- Bake at 375F or 190C for 20 minutes or until cool.