1/1 Photo of Date and Ginger Oat Cookies
Popular cookie that is adaptable to different tastes, have used diced apricots instead of dates, and have also made this into bars, pressing the lot into a tray and cutting into bars when almost cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour into bowl, stir in oats,coconut, sugar, dates and ginger.
- 2Combine butter, golden syrup and water in pan, stir over low heat until butter is melted.
- 3Stir butter mixture into flour mixture.
- 4Roll into balls (1 tablespoon), place on prepared cookie trays, flattening slightly, allow room for spreading between each cookie.
- 5Bake in moderately hot oven for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned, cool on trays.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date and Ginger Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 65.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g