Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chock full of goodness and tasty, too!
Make and share this Date and Apricot Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup natural bran
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup molasses or 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dates
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dried apricot
- Stir together the flour, bran, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg lightly.
- Stir in the mashed banana, molasses, butter and milk.
- Stir the flour mixture into the milk mixture just until blended.
- Mix in the dates and apricots.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.