Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chock full of goodness and tasty, too!
Make and share this Date and Apricot Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together the flour, bran, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg lightly.
- Stir in the mashed banana, molasses, butter and milk.
- Stir the flour mixture into the milk mixture just until blended.
- Mix in the dates and apricots.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.