Chock full of goodness and tasty, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the flour, bran, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 2In a separate bowl, beat the egg lightly.
- 3Stir in the mashed banana, molasses, butter and milk.
- 4Stir the flour mixture into the milk mixture just until blended.
- 5Mix in the dates and apricots.
- 6Spoon the batter into greased muffin cups.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date and Apricot Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (938 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g