Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chock full of goodness and tasty, too!
Make and share this Date and Apricot Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together the flour, bran, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg lightly.
- Stir in the mashed banana, molasses, butter and milk.
- Stir the flour mixture into the milk mixture just until blended.
- Mix in the dates and apricots.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.