Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Date a Nut Meringue Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat the egg whites in a large bowl on medium speed, till soft peak stage.
- Add the sugar gradually. beat till glossy stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold in cardamom, dates and nuts.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Came out soft, like marshmallows. Next time, I'll bake them at 200 degrees, for an hour at least. That's my mom's trick for meringue.