I was at my boyfriend's house one Sunday night and he had half a bag of tortilla chips, hamburger, black beans and cheese. After madly searching for something to make on 'Zaar, I was inspired to create my own taco casserole. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger.
- 2Rinse hamburger and black beans.
- 3In a pan, combine hamburger, black beans, water, and taco seasoning.
- 4Simmer for ten minutes or until the water has mostly evaporated.
- 5Crush enough tortilla chips to cover the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish (I just crumble a couple handfuls).
- 6Pour 1/3 of the hamburger mixture over the chips in the casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Continue to layer crushed chips, hamburger mixture and cheese in that order until all of the hamburger mixture has been used up.
- 9Add one more layer of crushed chips and cheese.
- 10Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Darthlaurie's Taco Casserole With Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.6
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 621.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: