Recipe by Bluenoser
If you love strawberries, try this treat.
Top Review by GaylaJ
Great muffins! This is one muffin I thought was best cold (as in right out the refrigerator), because they reminded me a bit of strawberry shortcake. Loved the hint of almond flavor (I used almond extract, as that is all I had and what I assumed was meant by almond "flavoring"). I made 12 regular muffins and 15 mini muffins. (I baked them at 325F convection and, if memory serves, baked the regular muffins about 22 minutes and the mini muffins around 12.) Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons almond flavoring
- 3 cups strawberries, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In separate large bowl, mix first five ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In large measuring cup beat eggs, add oil and beat again.
- Measure in milk and flavoring.
- When ready to mix wet into dry, mix fruit into dry ingredients first, then add milk/egg and oil mixture until everything is wet.
- Place batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 350F 15-20 minutes until done.