1/2 Photos of Darrell's Strawberry Muffins
If you love strawberries, try this treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In separate large bowl, mix first five ingredients.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In large measuring cup beat eggs, add oil and beat again.
- 4Measure in milk and flavoring.
- 5When ready to mix wet into dry, mix fruit into dry ingredients first, then add milk/egg and oil mixture until everything is wet.
- 6Place batter into greased muffin tins.
- 7Bake 350F 15-20 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Darrell's Strawberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 503.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g