Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a recipe My ex-mother-in-law gave me many years ago. I usually only make around the holidays. It dose have alcohol in it but I can't taste it and that is the only way I drink alcohol if I can't taste it.
- 7 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 small tea bags
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups brandy (Peach or Apricot)
- Bring 7 cups of water and 2 cups sugar to a boil and cool.
- Take 2 cups water and 2 small tea bags and make tea.
- steep and cool (not too strong).
- After everything is cool,mix all the ingredients together and put into a container and freeze.
- When it has froze it will be ready to use.
- (estimate cook time).
- To Use:Put 3 Large tablespoons of mixture into a glass and fill it up with 7-Up or some other type of lemon lime soft drink and stir till slushy.
Thanks for posting this. I used to make this but have lost my recipe. The recipe I had called for Green Tea bags. I like to add Champagne or Aste Spumante to the slush. Great Champagne Cocktail!!