Recipe by Darlene Summers
I love these eggs, so I thought somebody else might enjoy them too.
Top Review by PugsAndKisses
Delicious!!!! I halved the recipe and just made it for myself for breakfast today. A fantastic twist on boring old scrambled eggs! Love the Worcestershire in this; I think thats key, will definitely be making this again!
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned mushroom slices
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl with beater. Add milk, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Drain mushrooms and pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt butter slowly in skillet.
- Add mushrooms to butter and sauté over low heat, stirring and moving them constantly.
- Add egg mixture and stir till eggs are done and fluffy.