Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love these eggs, so I thought somebody else might enjoy them too.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned mushroom slices
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl with beater. Add milk, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Drain mushrooms and pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt butter slowly in skillet.
- Add mushrooms to butter and sauté over low heat, stirring and moving them constantly.
- Add egg mixture and stir till eggs are done and fluffy.
Delicious!!!! I halved the recipe and just made it for myself for breakfast today. A fantastic twist on boring old scrambled eggs! Love the Worcestershire in this; I think thats key, will definitely be making this again!
I thought these were delicious! Scrambled eggs can often get boring - but in this recipe, the additions of mushrooms, Tabasco, and Worcestershire in this recipe made the difference. A fast, tasty breakfast that I will make again. I did reduce the amount of salt a bit, as I tend to use less salt in general. Thanks for sharing.
Made these for the DM and she thoroughly enjoyed saying they were very tasty. Thank you Darlene Summers, made for Healthy Choices ABC Tag.