- 4 eggs
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 lbs turkey breakfast sausage (usually found in rolls)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add the next five ingredients. Add beef; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, about 12 dozen.
- Place in single layers in ungreased 15in x 10in x 1 in baking pans. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning often; drain. Cool.
- Place about 30 meatballs into freezer containers. May be frozen for up to 3 months.