Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is not hard to make and will surprise you at its great taste It is a great appetizer. I have it with cheese and meat trays on Christmas Eve, or serve it for Thanksgiving as an appetizer.
- 1 lb ground beef (chuck or round)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- salt & pepper
- 1 (18 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 (8 ounce) can chili sauce or 1 cup ketchup
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT grape jelly and chili sauce.
- Make 16 to 20 small meatballs and brown on all sides.
- Mix chili sauce and jelly. Pour over browned meatballs and simmer for 30 minutes.
Easy! I used Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce. I put into slow cooker and let simmer all day.