Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and quick to make and bake
- 1 lb chicken breast
- sliced American cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix (1 box)
- 1 cup warm water
- Lay chicken in bottom of baking dish.
- add 1 c water.
- pour cream of chicken soup over chicken.
- cover chicken with american cheese slices.
- pour stuffing over chicken and cheese slice.
- Cover and Bake at 350 for 45 mins covered and 15 uncovered.
- note: add a bag of frozen veggiess and that makes this a complete meal.
The chicken breasts were very moist and flavorful. And it was very easy to prepare. I really liked this dish. And you have a nice side dish of stuffing to go along with the chicken breasts! Made for 2009 Spring Pick-A-Chef.