1/1 Photo of Darkalicious Brownies
The Nocturnal Baker's Note:
WARNING must LOVE chocolate....I wanted a brownie but did have any chocolate in the pantry,I remembered I had some Dark Cocoa powder and the magic happened. So moist and simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Line an 8x8x2 inches glass baking dish with foil, pressing firmly into pan and leaving a 2 inches overhang. Coat foil with nonstick spray; set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a small sauce-pan over medium heat. Let cool slightly.
- 4Whisk sugar, cocoa, and salt in a medium bowl to combine.
- 5Pour butter in a steady stream into dry ingredients, whisking constantly to blend.
- 6Whisk in vanilla.
- 7Add eggs one at a time, beating vigorously to blend after each addition. Add flour and stir until just combined (do not overmix).
- 8Scrape batter into prepared pan; smooth top.
- 9Bake 30 to 40 minutes until top begins to crack and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- 10Transfer pan to a wire rack; let cool completely in pan.
- 11Using foil overhang, lift brownie out of pan; transfer to a cutting board.
- 12Cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Darkalicious Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g