Recipe by Kathy!!
You can dress this cake up a million different ways and take it out or enjoy it at home simply naked.
Top Review by Diana Johnson || EatingRichly.com
I baked it in round cake pans so I could make a big layer cake for a friend. She wanted a super chocolately cake like one she'd seen in a bakery. The sour cream gives is a great texture. I frosted with a fudge frosting and covered the sides with chocolate I melted, spread really thin, and then cracked into pieces once it was hard.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagedark devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Beat 4 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in a greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes then turn onto serving plate.