Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found a new use for rye crackers - this is so easy and very tasty! Will try it with blueberries next time.
- Break the crackers into small pieces and place in a skillet or bowl.
- Bring about 3 cups water almost to the boil and pour over the crackers.
- Cover crackers and let sit for about 1-3 minutes til softened (the longer they soak, the softer the cereal will be).
- Drain crackers and pour into a cereal bowl.
- Add almond milk to taste. Add spices and fruit if desired.