Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This bread is perfect used for sandwiches! Lovely texture, inviting aroma!, and yummy flavour! The colour AND flavour can easily be adjusted to suit your own taste.
- Place all of the above ingredients, accurately measured and in the order I have listed them, into the bread machine.
- Select the 'dough' cycle.
- When the cycle is complete, take the dough out of the bread machine, place it in a well greased bowl, cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 1/2 an hour.
- Then knead the dough lightly (while still in the bowl), for about 1 minute.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Either 'pat' the dough into a ball, flatten slightly and pinch all the edges underneath, and place in a round pan and dust with flour, OR 'pat' the dough into a 'log' shape and place in a loaf tin, for a rectangular or 'brick' shape.
- Leave the dough to rise again, this time for about 1 hour or until it has risen to about double it's original size.
- Bake at 200°C for about 30 minutes.