Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These healthy vegan treats are quick and easy to make. A rich chocolate truffle with a flavorful, sour note of raspberry.
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (halves or pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (sultanas or dark raisins)
- 1 -2 tablespoon raisins (sultanas or dark raisins)
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder (unsalted)
- 1 tablespoon raspberries (mashed, thawed or fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract (start with 1/4 tsp)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder (for rolling)
- Soak rasins for 1 minute, then drain and lightly pat dry.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
- Roll into 12 balls, then roll in or dust on some cocoa powder, and roll again in your hands. Store in fridge.