Recipe by Myrna 2
Got this from Hershey's site. Talk about heavenly!!!!!Melt in mouth GOOD. Look out for gathering pounds.
Top Review by Julieannie
They were a little stiff and not "truffley" but still tastey. I rolled half in powdered sugar and half in chocolate sprinkles. I also dipped a few in some chocolate or coated them in shaved chocolate.
- 2 cups hershey dark chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream
Coatings of your choice
- coconut or chopped nuts or powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chips and whip cream in microwave bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- If needed,microwave at 15 seconds more, stirring after each additional 15 sec.
- till melted and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Roll into 1" balls in coating.
- Cover and store in fridge.